Monday, September 17, 2007

All Things Pink

This past weekend, Jamie and I drove down to coast of North Carolina to visit his parents and to be one of the hostesses for his sisters baby shower. Trudy (Jamie's mom) and I were the main hostesses for the shower, so we hustled around Friday and Saturday morning preparing for the occasion. We had decided on a baby shower tea party, so I prepared the menu and made all of the food. It turned out beautifully...with only minor glitches. But overall, everyone thought it was amazing and beautiful. Thank you Trudy for all of your help!
Here's some pictures for your enjoyment!

Mom-to-be & me!

The Tea!

The Food!

Sarah having tea!

4 comments:

audrey lasalle said...

holly,
cute pictures and everything looks so great! i bet you were a wonderful host. love you!

NABR said...

Oh dorby -- how beautiful. I am doing a shower for Lynnellen (and Jessica is helping!) in November. I will try to call today. It has been too long. :( What do you think of High Point, NC? Honestly? There is a job opening there for a philosophy position....

JH said...

oh dorbies,

i miss our really fun hangin' out times:( char, i love love love that you post pictures. . . it makes me so happy.

Debbie said...

Holly, it looks like you are having a great time. Wonderful pictures. We sure do miss you here. Call me if you get chance and I will inform you on what is going on. I'm the new baker. Take care and have fun, we miss you a lot!!!!!! Deb