Friday, November 9, 2007

Off to Phoenix!

This blog message is for those friends and family that read my blog and are in Phoenix....here is a "few" must do's while I'm there (for 9 days...yeah!)
1. Give everyone of you hugs and kisses (...well most of you j.k.!)
2. Eat at my favorite restaurant-Haji Baba's.
3. Slurp boba!
4. Ride bikes!
5. Coffee, treats, and chat.
6. Cuddle the new baby, Nash.
7. Play like crazy with Maile & Landon...since I don't get to see them very much :(
8. Knit up a storm (Natalia & Jess..get ready)
9. Garden w/ anyone who has work to be done!
10. Family Dinners
11. Catch up on life sessions with each one of you.
12. Eat more ethnic food...Kate...you up for Pho?
13. Relax
...I'm sure the list will be longer...so if you have anything you would like to add...feel free!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL! Smooches!

1 comment:

Anastasia Brewster said...

Holly ... just scanned through your posts, and I LOVE your pictures. Seems so picturesque! Glad to know you and James are well.