Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Back

I am back from my trip to AZ, and like many things in life it is bittersweet. I had such a great time while I was there; thanks to all of you for being so generous with your time, food, and love over the past week. I felt right at home...it was really wonderful. The week flew by, but I was able to pretty much accomplish everything on my "must-do" list...except "knitting up a storm"..Everytime Jess & Natalia & I tried to set up a knitting night, we ended up drinking tea or wine, eating tasty treats, and of course chatting (which we all seem to do very well :) But I let that one slip, seen as I can easily knit on my own, but I can't just see my 2 best friends anytime!
When I returned home, James let me know that the construction crew he was working with, had to let him go because they were too slow...not enough work. That was hard news to hear and I am still a little upset how it all went down, but I know I will get over it...and life will be o.k.! So James is helping my dad & I with the tile job...and we'll go from there. Maybe this is the time to start focusing on our CSA and really work on getting customers for the spring. Who knows what life holds...but we will take each day at a time. On a lighter note, the trees around are the most beautiful shades of autumn...in fact when I was flying into Raleigh I smiled (quite big) to myself at the beauty below me. I really love this place and am so happy that we are living here. Until next time...and may each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

NABR said...

oh dorbie -- i'm so glad you came. tempe feels a little empty without you, but i'm glad you're at home in the beauty there & i know i will see you again, hopefully soon, soon. xoxoxo -- natalia